Hi my babies! PLEASE READ, important information about this video:
The first 10 minutes of this video is an explanation of my up-and-down weight from before going vegan to after.
I feel that I answered the questions that are in my inbox, and the requests for before-and-after pictures, but I also feel that I forgot to make some REALLY important points. Please read:
1. The number on the scale DOES NOT MATTER. What matters is your health, how you’re feeling, and what you’re putting into your body. What matters is how active you’re being. I hope that by telling you the number I was on the scale during these 4 different years, that you won’t think I’m giving WEIGHT so much importance. It was just a way to measure the difference before being vegan and after. Please understand that that number DOESN’T MATTER. The ethical and healthful choices you make each time you sit down to eat is what matters.
2. I wasn’t starving myself at 94 pounds, I was trying to heal my body through food. I got extremely skinny, but still the most fit I’ve been, through a high carb, low fat diet, biking 8 miles a day 3-5 times a week, and walking MILES on the weekends.
3.You CAN lose weight on a regular vegan diet. If you’re not eating crappy foods all day long that are fried and full of oil and sugar, just cutting out the dairy is going to help you lose a significant amount of weight.
4. Though I am advocating meal replacement with a healthful, high-calorie raw vegan smoothie, I am not a nutritionist nor a dietician. Please consult your doctor before making any drastic diet changes. If they tell you not to go vegan, the choice is up to you – just make sure you’re getting all the facts.
5. Though I did begin veganism because of aesthetic reasons, I’ve been an animal lover my entire life. My choice to becoming vegan was HEAVILY influenced by that – I realized that I can’t call myself an animal lover, protest the hunting of wolves, save the whales, etc., while still EATING some of those animals and their byproducts. Please understand that my desire to look better, fueled a better life.
6. I get this question a lot and I forgot to address it in the video – I DO NOT buy anything that has been tested on animals or uses animal byproducts. That means no leather and only cruelty-free and vegan beauty products.
If you want to know how I shop as a vegan, let me know, it might be a cool video 🙂
MY OLD PROTEIN SHAKE VIDEO:
Documentaries I watched:
Forks Over Knives
What the Health
Live and Let Live
Super Size Me
Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead
Meat the Truth
Books I read:
How Not to Die by Dr. Michael Greger (
The China Study by T. Colin Campbell and Thomas M. Campbell (
Animal Liberation by Peter Singer (
YouTubers I watch:
Freelee the Banana Girl
High Carb Hannah
Support this channel and get exclusive access to PODCASTS, Google Hangouts (private livestreams) + more exclusive content! Visit: patreon.com/leeoralexandra
THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, LOVE YOU LOTS. ALWAYS. KEEP YOUR VIBRATIONS WAY, WAYY UP.
LET’S GET CLOSER
Law of Attraction 101:
Stop Worrying & Start LIVING:
Change Your Appearance with the Law of Attraction:
Manifest Love & Attract a Relationship:
The Law of Attraction Phone Call Method (Manifestation Tool):
How to Raise Your Vibration:
Be More Confident NOW!
How to Detach:
My favorite books:
The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho
Ask and It Is Given by Esther & Jerry Hicks
The Law of Attraction: The Basics of the Teachings of Abraham
The Game of Life and How to Play it by Florence Scovel Shinn
The Tao of Pooh
10% discount at TeamiBlends.com with code ‘LEEOR’
Ultimate Skin Spa by Vanity Planet: Use code ‘leeor70′ for 70% off!
The raw vegan energizer + vitamin powder I use:
My vegan protein powder:
How I manage my weight:
My shirt is from Missguided